You may be grieving for the loss of your loved one, but there is an option to have them close to your heart forever. Diamonds created from cremation ashes are a common way to keep your loved one’s memory alive.
These diamonds are created using a chemical process that filters your loved one’s cremated ashes and then recreates them into ashes of carbon which creates a beautiful diamond.
Diamonds created from cremations can be made into any shape or size and can even be made into pieces of jewelry such as necklaces, rings, earrings, or bracelets. Here are some benefits you’ll see when you turn your loved one’s ashes into diamonds
Different Diamond Shapes
The diamond shape is another benefit of ashes to diamonds. You can choose between different styles and shapes that you want your loved one’s ashes to be turned into. Listed below are a few common types of diamond shapes:
– Round Cut: A round cut diamond has rounded edges, giving it more brilliance than other types of cuts
– Princess-Cut: The Princess Cut is a variation of the round cut and features more length than width
– Emerald-Cut: An Emerald Cut diamond is rectangular with pointed corners
– Asscher Cut: The most popular type of cut, the Asscher Cut is rectangular with squared corners
Make Your Loved One’s Ashes IntoJewelry
When you transform your loved one’s ashes into diamonds, you will have the option of creating jewelry out of them, which is just one of the numerous advantages you will enjoy.
By deciding to put your loved one’s ashes into jewelry, you may turn their memories into a piece of precious metal that will last a lifetime. A meaningful piece of jewelry crafted from your loved one’s cremated remains is a beautiful and enduring way to keep them near to your heart for an eternity.
Simply looking down at the jewelry will serve as a constant reminder of just how much they meant to you in your life. You’ll be able to see their indelible mark on something that will survive for generations to come. Cremation ashes are transformed into diamonds, which are used to produce stunning pieces of jewelry, particularly rings and necklaces. These diamonds may also be used to form earrings and bracelets.
Pros OfTurning Your Loved One’s Ashes Into Diamonds
* You’ll have a beautiful keepsake that can be passed down for generations
* You’ll have the satisfaction of knowing that your loved one is always with you
* You’ll be able to keep your loved one close to your heart forever
* Your loved one will live on through the diamonds created from their ashes
* You will feel closure by having a keepsake of your loved one’s legacy
Whether you have a loved one who has passed or you’re just looking for a special way to commemorate a loved one who has died, turning their ashes into a diamond ensures you will always have them close to your heart. Diamonds created from ashes are a beautiful and meaningful way to keep your loved one close to you.